A precisely engineered orbital gearing system, with spring assist, lies at the heart of the manual Shada 500 roller blind mechanism. The Shada 500 is extraordinarily quiet and smooth in operation and accepts the high loads of very wide spans with no complaint.
All bearings are sealed for life with very low friction roller bearings. This includes the ultra slim intra blind bracket which minimises gaps between blinds and permits the coupling of several blinds to span a very wide window aperture without any operational problem.
The electric version benefits from a powerful high torque, low noise electric motor which can be operated by radio-remote, infra-red or hard wired control systems and can equally be wired into a building management system.
• All components are quality assured which add up to a 10 year
• Carefully selected roller tubes ensure no sagging or creasing of
your blind fabric
• Orbital gearing system guarantees ease of operation
• Spline fixing of fabric ensures a permanent attachment
• Link up to 10 blinds and still maintain smooth and precise control
• Energy-store system makes for easy lifting – especially on larger blinds
• Heavy duty brackets ensure fixing for life
• Style comes as standard, which emphasizes the exclusivity of this luxury product
• Roller tube range with internal reinforcing fins to match to span and fabric requirements
• 3-1 ratio orbital gearing
• Fabric locked in top and bottom with secure spline fixing
• Specially designed universal zincplated or RAL coated heavy duty steel brackets
• Fabric fixed by double-sided blind fixing tape
• Sealed for life very low friction roller bearings
• Slim-line inter-blind brackets
• Choose from an exclusive range of Kaydee blind fabrics
• Distinctive bottom weight bar
• Metal bead chain as standard
All images are for illustrative purposes only and are not to scale.
Kaydee has a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to update any specification without notice
|Blind Width: 5,000mm|
Max System Weight: 10kgs
|Blind Drop: 6,000mm|
Max Rol Up Diameter: 71mm
Your choice of fabric may be affected by both the thickness and the weight of the fabric chosen
Consider the value you get from sourcing your commercial blinds from
Kaydee. We have built our reputation on decades of specialisation in your
market. So, quite simply, you get excellence as standard.
The best prices combined with vast choice are just two reasons why Kaydee brings you the best solution – within your budget. Guaranteed.
We are answerable
Unlike distributors, Kaydee supports your project from specification to installation. Add good communications to answerability and you get just the solution that you need.
On time every time
Our commitment to you is that we meet our contractual deadlines. On time, every time. Isn’t that good for your peace of mind?
From start to finish, Kaydee will nurture your project with pride and professionalism. Our project management skills give you total confidence.
For no extra cost, our commercial blinds come with up to a 10 year fitfor-use warranty. We back our quality: that’s your guarantee.
There is no substitute for Kaydee experience – twenty-five years’ innovation, exclusivity and customer care. For you, that means no surprises – you get exactly what you asked for.
Safe installation, safe operation. Kaydee staff are experts in health and safety. Their training and experience helps reduce your risks.
Easy on the eye
Cosmetically or architecturally – blinds have to look right. Kaydee’s vision in colour, texture and style will make the right visual statement for you.