With a larger roller tube, high grade steel mounting brackets as standard, fabric fixing by removable spline as well as a choice of colour co-ordinated exposed bottom bars and a host of options, all backed by a 5 year fit for use operational warranty, the Shada 300 is a step up in terms of both design and durability.
The Shada 300 is ideal for offices and other commercial projects but is equally found in diverse environments from education to healthcare – wherever an extra degree of style and durability are required.
• Wide enough for all standard
• Easy operation of wide roller blinds – includes the option of ‘Energy
Store’ assisted lift
• Steel mounting brackets to ensure rigid fixing come with bracket covers as standard
• Spline fixing of fabric ensures a permanent attachment
• Operating options include metal bead chain, crank and hard-wired or radio controlled electric motors
• Design options include an option for a mechanism concealing fascia
• Style enhancement options include coordinated coloured plastic bead
chain as well as colour coordinated exposed bottom bars
• Functional options include side guide wires and the Kaydee channel and peg system
• Up to 45mm aluminium roller tube with internal reinforcing fins
• Steel mounting brackets
• Fabric fixed by removable spline for easy fabric replacement
• Fabric fixed by double-sided blind fixing tape
• Exposed, colour co-ordinated bottom weight bar
• Sidewinder operation with optional ‘Energy Store’ assisted lift
• Choose from an exclusive range of Kaydee blind fabrics
• 5 year operational warranty
All images are for illustrative purposes only and are not to scale.
Kaydee has a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right ot update any specification without notice.
Blind Width: 3,000mm
Max System Weight: 4.5kgs
Blind Drop: 3,500mm
Max Rol Up Diameter: 75mm
Your choice of fabric may be affected by both the thickness and the weight of the fabric chosen
T: 01332 851400
F: 01332 294573